This recipe is flavour-country and is a simple way to get dinner on the table on those busy days. Protein packs a punch for its hormone-balancing properties. This paired with green beans and carrots provides colourful nutrients and antioxidants for our TTC couples.
Here we go!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow cooker
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 10-12 chicken thighs (boneless)
- 4 medium yukon gold potato
- 6-7 med/lg carrots
- 1 bag green beans (trimmed)
- 1 large onion chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the honey, coconut aminos, garlic, and oregano into a small bowl and set it aside
- To the slow cooker add all the remaining ingredients (except the green beans)
- Pour the honey mixture over the ingredients in the slow cooker and cover with the lid
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-3 1/2 hours
- About 20 minutes before serving, add the green beans to the slow cooker (or cook in the oven at 350 degrees)
*Recipe adapted from tip buzz.com
Are you looking for more fertility tips, support, and recipes? Join our Private Facebook Group to get more support and connect with others who understand. You are not alone!