The IVF Formula
- A detailed step-by-step plan to support an entire IVF cycle including egg retrieval, fresh and frozen embryo transfer.
- The strategies within the program have been shown to increase the number of eggs collected in an IVF retrieval and significantly improve pregnancy and live birth rates.
- The program includes meal plans + grocery lists specifically tailored to your IVF cycle. Fitness guidance and practical and proven stress-management techniques to support improved outcomes. Bonus vegetarian meal plan, what to expect guide, and retrieval and transfer mini recipe booklets included.
- Answers questions like “what are the best foods to eat to improve my IVF success?” and “what exercises are safe during my IVF cycle?”
If you are not feeling more supported during your first two weeks of using the program simply email us for a full refund.
Caty - Age 37
Pregnant after our first embryo transfer!"I’ve loved your IVF program. It took a while to get a positive pregnancy test, but I am now pregnant after our first embryo transfer! Thank you for your program it's been a large part of our journey."
Tina - Age 31
LOVED the IVF Plan!"LOVED the IVF plan and still mix in the recipes with some of the new pregnancy plan (once I could eat again) after the 1st trimester. They will be staples in our meal plans moving foward too!”
Sandra - Age 39
A Game-Changer!"The IVF Formula program was a game-changer! I’m so F*ing excited to tell you that I am pregnant! I have been TTC for 3 years and after 1 failed IVF cycle I was feeling defeated. I started your program, used all the components and 100% believe it was a big part of my success. Thank you Michelle!!"
The IVF Formula Highlights:
The IVF Formula is an evidence-based lifestyle program curated to provide in-depth, step-by-step plans that will help support you through the entire IVF process, including egg retrieval, fresh and frozen embryo transfers. Based on the latest fertility and women’s health research, this program contains simple, nourishing meal plans, safe exercise options, and mental well-being tools to support you – mind and body – through an IVF protocol.
The IVF program includes:
- 4 Week Meal Plan + Bonus Retrieval & Transfer Recipe Package:
- Detailed step by step weekly meal plans & grocery lists with Nutritional Diary to help you stay on course
- Easy to follow, scalable recipes that can be used to nourish the whole family
- Specific foods that focus on your individual needs during an IVF retrieval and subsequent embryo transfer (fresh or frozen)
- Substitutions for allergies, food aversions, and cravings
- Plant-based complete meal plan to use for vegans*, vegetarians, or those wishing to include more plant-based meals on occasion
- Supplementation advice
- BONUS: Two-Week Wait Implantation guide that provides evidence-based strategies for improving implantation.
- Exercise Calendar:
- Workouts specifically designed to help you safely incorporate exercise and movement throughout your IVF cycle
- Customizable schedule to follow your unique menstrual cycle
- Easy to follow plans
- Mental Wellbeing Support + Bonus Guided Fertility Visualization Audio Tract
- Guided visualizations to support your IVF journey
- Meditation support
- Access to a private Facebook Group to connect with others on the same journey
- BONUS: included in your package is a supplemental guide – What To Expect Before, During, and After IVF to help prepare you for what to expect during an IVF cycle
*Plant-based meal plan does include some recipes with eggs, however, those can be easily substituted out to make the plan vegan