The Fertility Formula
- Understand how to eat to improve your fertility outcomes + meal plans to help you get there
- Learn what levels and types of exercise have been proven to help optimize pregnancy potential
- Essential stress management techniques shown in the research to significantly improve your mental outlook, quality of life, and fertility health
- plus so much more!
If you are not feeling more supported during your first two weeks of using the program simply email us for a full refund.
13 Weeks Pregnant!"I followed your program and I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I did it all and I feel great! Feeling super lucky. Thank you for all your help"
Sue - Age 34
Just 2 words - THANK YOU!“Just 2 words. THANK YOU. I feel so grateful that I found your page and program. I was feeling super confused about what to do to help me get pregnant. The changes I made helped me feel more in control of my situation and helped me also to have more energy and sleep better. I JUST announced to my family that we are finally pregnant and I just wanted to let you know since I think this program really helped me reach my goal."
5 Weeks Pregrnant!“Yup, almost 5 weeks pregnant, did your program for about 3 weeks and got pregnant”
The Fertility Formula Highlights:
Research shows that following the Mediterranean diet (aka “the fertility diet”), incorporating regular, moderate exercise, and leveraging tools to manage stress work together to optimize your fertility and increase your chances of pregnancy.
But you have enough on your to-do list. Deciphering the research on fertility nutrition, exercise and mindfulness doesn’t have to be – we have done the work for you.
This program was created based on the latest fertility and women’s health research and is a doctor-recommended way to ensure you are incorporating healthy lifestyle choices into your TTC journey. The program will guide you through an easy-to-follow, no equipment-necessary fertility-friendly exercise schedule, provide you with daily meal plans (including snacks!), and give you the mental well-being tools to manage fertility stressors.
This is also a great option for those months you want to take a break from TTC but would like to ensure you are still taking the right steps to optimize your fertility health.
This program includes:
- 4 Week Meal Plan:
- Detailed step by step weekly meal plans & grocery lists with Nutritional Diary to help you stay on course
- Easy to follow, scalable recipes (the Mediterranean diet supports sperm health, too!)
- Specific foods that focus on your individual needs while TTC
- Substitutions for allergies, and food aversions
- Plant-based meal plan to use for vegetarians or those wishing to include more plant-based meals
- Supplementation advice
- Exercise Program:
- Workouts specifically designed to help you incorporate the level and amount of exercise that increases your chance of pregnancy
- Easy to follow 4-week workout calendar
- Mental Wellbeing Support
- Guided visualizations to support a positive mentality
- Meditation support
- Access to a private Facebook Group to connect with others on the same journey
*Plant-based meal plan does include some recipes with eggs, however, substitutions available to make the plan vegan