First Trimester Pregnancy Fitness & Nutrition Guide
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not feeling more confident, optimistic, and supported in the first 7-days, simply email us for a full refund.
*This is a digital guide that will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase – if you do not receive it within a few minutes, check your Junk folder.
A baby’s development starts the moment they are conceived. Your health and wellness are the foundation for a healthy start for your baby.
Reducing stress, utilizing coping tools and leveraging mindfulness and meditation programs can help alleviate the stress and anxiety often experienced at the beginning of pregnancy. Everything included in this package is designed to help you feel more in control of your mind and body.
This program was created based on the latest pregnancy research and is a doctor-recommended way to ensure you are incorporating healthy lifestyle choices into the first trimester of your pregnancy. The program will guide you through an easy to follow, no equipment-necessary pregnancy-friendly exercise schedule, provide you with a daily meal plan (including snacks!) and give mental well-being tools to support you – mind and body – as you progress through your first trimester. Although, many women continue to use this program throughout the duration of their pregnancy!
This program includes:
- Weekly Meal Plan for weeks 5 through 13 of your pregnancy:
- Detailed step-by-step weekly meal plans & grocery lists
- Easy to follow, scalable recipes that can be used to nourish the whole family
- Specific foods that focus on your individual needs while pregnant
- Substitutions for allergies, food aversions, and cravings
- Supplementation advice
- Exercise Program:
- Workouts specifically designed to help you safely incorporate exercise and movement throughout your pregnancy
- Set workouts + flexibility to keep you moving while maintaining workouts you’ve always enjoyed
- Easy to follow plans with full-length exercise videos to keep you motivated
- Modifications available for all exercises to work with all fitness levels and physical restrictions
- Mental Wellbeing Support
- Positive visualizations to support a positive mentality
- Meditation support