Treatment Prep + Cycle Monitoring Fitness and Nutrition Guide
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not feeling more confident, optimistic, and supported in the first 7-days, simply email us for a full refund.
*This is a digital guide that will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase – if you do not receive it within a few minutes, check your Junk folder.
Research has shown that women with higher levels of stress have reduced fecundability. Infertility and fertility treatments themselves cause stress – women report feeling stressed at the loss of control of their body, life plans, and even daily schedule. They have anxiety about what they are eating, whether they should or can be exercising. Feelings of anxiety and depression can also take root.
Reducing stress, utilizing coping tools and leverage mindfulness and meditation programs can help alleviate stress. A reduction in stress and an increase in coping tools can help improve quality of life during fertility treatments as well as outcomes. Everything included in this package is designed to help you feel more in control of your mind and body.
This program was created based on the latest fertility and women’s health research and is a doctor-recommended way to ensure you are incorporating healthy lifestyle choices into your TTC journey. The program will guide you through an easy to follow, no equipment-necessary fertility-friendly exercise schedule, daily meal plans (including snacks!) and mental well-being tools to support you – mind and body – as you track your cycle and / or prepare for an upcoming fertility treatment.
This is also a great option for those months you want to take a break from TTC, but would like to ensure you are still taking the right steps to optimize your fertility health.
This program includes:
- 4 Week Meal Plan:
- Detailed step by step weekly meal plans & grocery lists with Nutritional Diary to help you stay on course
- Easy to follow, scalable recipes that can be used to nourish the whole family
- Specific foods that focus on your individual needs while TTC
- Substitutions for allergies, food aversions and cravings
- Plant-based complete meal plan to use for vegans*, vegetarians or those wishing to include more plant-based meals on occasion
- Supplementation advice
- Exercise Program:
- Workouts specifically designed to help you safely incorporate exercise and movement throughout your TTC journey
- Customizable schedule to follow your unique menstrual cycle + workout tracker to help keep you accountable!
- Easy to follow plans with full-length exercise videos to keep you motivated
- Modifications available for all exercises to work with all fitness levels and physical restrictions
- Mental Wellbeing Support
- Guided visualizations to support a positive mentality
- Meditation support
- Access to a private Facebook Group to connect with others on the same journey
*Plant-based meal plan does include some recipes with eggs, however those can be easily substituted out to make the plan vegan