The Fertility Formula: Fitness & Nutrition Program
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not feeling more supported during your first two weeks of using the program simply email us for a full refund.
*This is a digital guide that will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase – if you do not receive it within a few minutes, check your Junk folder.
Research has that following the Mediterranean diet (aka “the fertility diet”), incorporating regular, moderate exercise, and leveraging tools to manage stress work together to optimize your fertility and increase your chances of pregnancy.
But you have enough on your to-do list. Deciphering the research on fertility nutrition, exercise and mindfulness don’t have to be – we have done the work for you.
This program was created based on the latest fertility and women’s health research and is a doctor-recommended way to ensure you are incorporating healthy lifestyle choices into your TTC journey. The program will guide you through an easy-to-follow, no equipment-necessary fertility-friendly exercise schedule, provide you with daily meal plans (including snacks!), and give you the mental well-being tools to manage fertility stressors.
This is also a great option for those months you want to take a break from TTC but would like to ensure you are still taking the right steps to optimize your fertility health.
This program includes:
- 4 Week Meal Plan:
- Detailed step by step weekly meal plans & grocery lists with Nutritional Diary to help you stay on course
- Easy to follow, scalable recipes (the Mediterranean diet is supportive of sperm health, too!)
- Specific foods that focus on your individual needs while TTC
- Substitutions for allergies, food aversions, and cravings
- Plant-based complete meal plan to use for vegetarians or those wishing to include more plant-based meals on occasion
- Supplementation advice
- Exercise Program:
- Workouts specifically designed to help you incorporate the level and amount of exercise that increases your chance of pregnancy
- Easy to follow plans with full-length exercise videos to keep you motivated
- Modifications available for all exercises to work with all fitness levels and physical restrictions
- Mental Wellbeing Support
- Guided visualizations to support a positive mentality
- Meditation support
- Access to a private Facebook Group to connect with others on the same journey
*Plant-based meal plan does include some recipes with eggs, however, substitutions available to make the plan vegan