Who doesn’t dream about a warm garlic-infused butternut squash soup on a cool day?
I mean, it’s rich, tasty, and packed with immune-boosting AND fertility-friendly ingredients.
There are many variables that play a role in egg quality – insulin and antioxidant status, nutritional intake, body composition, and stress are just a few of them. For help supporting your egg quality, click below ⬇️
Garlic and Butternnut Squash Soup
Garlic Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 whole butternut squash cubed
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 stocks celery roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, remove seeds, and cube squash. Add to a large cooking pot along with chopped onion, celery, and olive oil.
- Sweat down and let the onions and squash caramelize for 10-15 minutes. This will add lots of flavour!
- Once lightly browned, add the garlic and let cook for another few minutes.
- Add in stock, cumin and sea salt, and pepper, and bring to a low simmer until squash is fork-tender.
- Lastly, using a hand blender, simple puree ingredients until you reach the desired texture.
Other recipes you may enjoy: