“Chocolate Protein Balls”
No need to feel guilty with these snack bites. The protein from the black beans will help keep you feeling satiated and away from unnecessary indulgent snacking! While, the healthy plant-based fats nourish and fuel our bodies, plus help to balance hormones!
Chocolate Protein Balls
- food processor
- 1 can black beans washed and drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural, unsweetened nut butter
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients except coconut in food processor
- Pulse until smooth
- Roll in 24 balls
- Roll each ball in coconut to lightly coat
Want more recipes? Give these a try!
Are you looking for more fertility tips, support, and recipes? Join our Private Facebook Group to feel supported and connect with others. You are not alone!