Craving chocolate? Look no further! These delicious little treats are low in sugar – but high in taste! Perfect for those looking for a guilt-free treat.
The healthy omega 3 fatty acids found in coconut oil and nut butter are helpful for balancing blood sugars- especially for women with PCOS.
Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Silicone ice cube tray or mold
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener or coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Pour into silicone tray
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Optional: sprinkle with coconut or sea salt after 30 minutes!
- Store in the freezer
For more PCOS support sign up for a FREE PCOS Starter System – get a free PCOS meal plan, exercise tips + more!
Are you looking for more fertility tips, support, and recipes? Join our Private Facebook Group to get more support and connect with others who understand. You are not alone!