These are a staple in my house.
Here’s why they should be in yours too!
Need a quick and easy snack ✔️
Stores in the freezer for ages ✔️
Chalk full of nutritious omega 3 fatty acids that support hormonal balance ✔️
A great option when a craving hits ✔️
Need I say more?
5-Minute Fertility Balls
- food processor
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp clove spice
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips optional
- Combine dates into food processor and buzz up unitl they are chopped well
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and buzz until well combined * you may need to stop and scrap down the sides a few times
- Unplug food processor and use your hands to form the mixture into 10-12 bite-sized balls
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Other recipes you may enjoy
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken