Packed with flavour and goodness, these blueberry muffins are an easy on-the-go snack or treat when you are looking for something sweet.
Feel free to substitute any other berry for the blueberries – cranberries and blackberries give these a nice tart taste!
*For those with PCOS, you can omit the maple syrup if needed.
Grain-Free Blueberry Muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup can omit
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients into another bowl
- Combine all wet ingredients into one bowl
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well
- Line muffin tin with baking cups (12)
- Distribute the mixture evenly between all 12 cups
- Bake for 20-25 min until cooked through and slightly browned on top
Other recipes you may enjoy: